Departing from the spa town, we will travel along the gentle slopes of the Euganean Hills to Arquà Petrarca with all Vespa Faro Basso models. Arquà Petrarca is a small medieval village built entirely of local stone, declared the most beautiful in Italy in 2022. Its name reveals that the poet Francesco Petrarca, in love with these places, chose it as his buen retiro during the last years of his life.
We will visit:
• THE HOUSE OF PETRARCA
• SS TRINITY ORATORY AND VICARS’ LOGGIA
• CHURCH OF SANTA MARIA ASSUNTA
• FOUNTAIN AND PETRARCA’S TOMB
– COAST LAKE – Unesco Site.
• GIARDINO DI VALSANZIBIO One of the most beautiful examples of the world-famous Italian garden
• MASIERO AND CENTANIN MUSIC FOUNDATION